About Home Visits
Strong Start | Healthy Start home visits provide services for expectant moms, dads and parenting families with a child less than 2 years old. Home visits are a great way to learn how to have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.
For more information regarding home visiting services, contact the Maternal Child Health Division at: (517) 887-4322.
What Are The Benefits?
Home visits are a useful service to:
- Learn how to become a better parent
- Create a network of strength and support for your family
- Gain helpful problem solving assistance
- Connect with important community resources
- Receive support for healthy child growth and development
- Pregnant women or parents of a child under 2 years of age
- Expectant or Parenting fathers
- Resident of Ingham County
How Do I Sign Up?
For more information regarding services, call the Public Health Services Office at: (517) 887-4322. You can also register online here: